RV insurance can protect more than what typical car insurance does…
RV Insurance protects your motorhome from the unforeseen loss.
They contain a variety of coverage that can be purchased depending upon your needs. Some of the more common coverage included on these policies are:
- Liability for Bodily Injury Protection provides protection if you are liable in a accident in which others are injured.
- Property Damage Liability Protection provides protection if you are liable for damages to another person’s property resulting from an accident.
- Comprehensive provides protection for covered damage to your motorhome caused by falling objects, fire, theft, vandalism, flood and other non-collision losses.
- Collision Coverage provides protection for damage from an accident to your motorhome.
- Uninsured Motorist Provides coverage if you, a family member, or your passengers are injured in an accident involving a driver who doesn’t have insurance at all or who doesn’t have enough insurance to cover the damage they caused you.
- Medical payments provides coverage if you, family members, or your passengers receive medical treatment, services or products for bodily injury caused by a covered accident.
- Sound System Protection provides coverage for permanently installed equipment.
- Contents Coverage provides coverage for your belongings in the motorhome.
We can help you find the coverage best suited for your needs.
Don’t drive on the open road unprotected.
Contact Us Today!
1 (888) 590-5282